Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello everyone so once again it has taken me ages to get on here its ridiculous. So anyways for those who don't know, my husband (James) and I just found out last week that we are 6 months pregnant and we are having a boy! I know that sounds crazy, especially to us! Why didn't we know sooner? I have no freakin clue, denial I guess, but really I have no idea. I guess over the past months I thought that we could be pregnant (because I kinda wanted to be) but we have been really careful not to because I just started a job. I just thought that my stomach was swollen from my pancreas (had problems in the past) and/or that I was just eating to much and not working out hard enough. I had no morning sickness even though I was sick with the flu etc. over the past months, I have had no menstrual cycle due to breastfeeding. So was I in complete denial or not? Who knows. My mother in law is also living with us right now. That seems to be going okay. She keeps her distance, but still occasionally gets on my nerves, especially when I come home from work and my house is not clean. Its not like I expect her to be my maid or anything but clean up after yourself and my son. You know when I am going to be home so help me be less stressed out about having to come home to a dirty house and then have to clean up after everone else. Anyways HAPPY EASTER to everyone out there. Talk to you later.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

So you did find out what you are having! Another boy! Cara! They are going to be best of friends. You are going to have one crazy household. I'm so super excited for. 6 months...so when is your due date?

Kirsten said...

Cara, Congratulations!!! That is so exciting, and another boy, that will be so much fun. I need to have another PC party so I can hang out with you. Conratulations again!!!!
Kirsten

Brianne said...

WHAT?!?!?! Alright, I'm calling you. You're living in my house and you don't even keep me posted on having another baby!!! What kind of tenant/friend are you?? I hope things are going well for you and the newest little one. Did you have to quit nursing Davin? I'll call soon...or call me.

Tara said...

YAY Cara blogged! WAHOO! I am sooo excited for you guys! Chelsea is right they are going to be such good little friends. Man I can't believe you only have a few months left in your pregnancy. That's just crazy talk!

Jen said...

Yay! Another blog! I'm totally excited for you. We'll help each other through the craziness of two kids super close together!