Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oh and since last time my father in law came up three days before he started his new job to look for places. he had nothing prepared to go look at and only went cause James took him up to Portland the weekend before Anderson was to be born. James even offered without telling me to way later to pay for the down deposit on a place (apt). Well when they are up there they are there during the time when everyone is at lunch, so they got nothing accomplished except for getting an apt guide magazine from a grocery store. On Sun he said he found a place that was going to rent him a room which turned out to be some place for crack heads or whatever so he turned that down. Come monday he was so tired from communiting to Portland and working that he ended up staying in a hotel for the next couple of days. My in laws thought that it would be totally fesable for my father in law to commute, he realized fast that he couldn't and didn't want to! So he finally found some guy that he knows from his new job that is willing to rent him a room! Great that is taken care of. But what!!! what about the mother in law who refusing to talk to James because we pretty much told them that they can't live here for however long they wanted and that they needed to find a place to live (she thinks and says that we are going to make them homeless)??!! Well she is not talking to us as said, wont return phone calls, makes her husband call us to see what we want. AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! So annoying GROW UP!!
So my father in law says that he thinks that he found a house that can work with him (whatever that means) and they can be in at the end of next month. And since my in laws are renting in Cali and told them that they were looking for another place to live that they then gave my in laws 30 day notice and now have to be out of that house in Cali before this house in Portland is available. So what happens with the mother in law? OH! she is staying with us!!!! GREAT!!!! A mother in law how has a bipolar disease, is mad at us already, will not do anything while she is here but sleep and annoy the crap out of me, while I have to deal with a newborn and a 16month old!!! Let me tell you I am totally looking forward to it!!! Got to go little one waking up. Love ya

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yowsers! Good luck with that Cara. Let me know if I can do anything.

Jen said...

I'm so glad you're blogging!!!! Doesn't it feel great to have a venting system!! That's why blogs are so great!