Monday, July 7, 2008

Okay so real quick too while I am at it. My in laws; which I love and care for but really drive me crazy, which is the case for most. REALLY DRIVE ME CRAZY!!! My mother in law finally moved out as I mentioned and left her stuff, and room a complete mess!!! Then they are supposed to move up to Portland which is like 2hrs away. Which is great, but not at the same time. They are almost far enough that I could be assured they won't be at my house every weekend, but not. But if we need anything our want to go to Portland we can crash there and they can watch the kids!!!
But here is the thing my father inlaw starts his new job on the 14th next week. They still haven't packed let alone have a place to live. They haven't even started. They haven't come up here once to look in the 2months that they knew he got the job!!!! I am thinking that it is money issues cause since my mother in law has moved back to Cali (to pack and prepare to move) over a month ago, she has been going out playing BINGO!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! So now my father in law is coming up this weekend two days before his job starts to look for a place. He is going to have to stay with us. I have know idea what is going on because they are not living here that is for sure, especially since my parents are going to help with the baby and our parents do not get along together at all!!!
So what are they going to do? I don't know not my problem. Yet it is!!!! It freakin sucks!! My in laws are the worst procrastinators and I will be stuck in the middle!!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Glad to see you on here again! Hopefully the in-laws get the house thing all figured out or your house will be crowded! I'm so excited to meet little Anderson.

Eryn said...

I know how it feels to have severely procrastinating in-laws. Hang in there! Soon enough you'll be holding your sweet little baby in your arms!!! Please don't forget you can call us if you need anything!