Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Okay so my second child was born on the 16th of July. His name is Anderson Shane Weber if I didn't tell you guys already. He came in at 7 pounds 11.6 ounces and 21 inches long. He looks just like Davin when he was born. I went in a 6am to get induced, by 7 I had my water broken and started patosen (Sp), by the time my contractions were getting intense and receiving my ep my doctor is telling me to push!!! I am like what no way! My ep was finally kicking in as Anderson was coming out and was born at 8:48am. Just about a two hour birth. And only one stitch.
Since his birth Davin hates me wants nothing to do with me only wants his DADDY! Is throwing a dramatic increase in fits/tantrums and the past couple of days not taking a nap! It is difficult for Anderson to fall asleep without being nursed and prefers to sleep with me than in his crib, which makes it difficult for me to sleep and for Davin to cuddle with me like he used to. Anderson always wants to be held and not laid down and cries right before he poops. I am really happy to have another wonderful blessing (child) in my life, but all I seem to be finding is the negatives AND I really hate to be a crap and be negative; I am hoping that I snap out of it really fast cause it sucks!!!

2 comments:

Eryn said...

Congratulations on your new little baby! We have been out of town, and I didn't realize you already had him. Please call if we can help, OK??

Cara Weber said...

Thanks I will!