Monday, July 7, 2008

Okay so I am on here. Davin is down and I had a sec to come on here, so here I am. Things have been crazy! The wedding in Cali was good. He better treat her good. I don't think I looked horribly ugly in my sea foam green dress being 8+ months pregnant. I went camping that wasn't to bad either, didn't think I could have done it (being unfortable) but I did it and it was fine. My mother in law finally left; the same weekend we went to Cali. She left all her crap in my house and in a mess!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! But whatever! I cleaned the room and moved all her stuff into the garage-preparing for #2 baby!!! Speaking of which is due like any sec., but really on the 16th. I am kinda nervous but not. I think I am a pretty good mom, but it is the whole two kids under 16months type thing that I am freakin out about. I finally quit my job on the 4th. It feels weird now not working, but I want to really spead this time with Davin and preparing myself for next week. We are now totally poor again, but what else is new. Things keep coming up and its like we can never get ahead.
I am having a shower for the baby and all I asked for was $, diapers and wipesl which I think is alot considered I couldn't ask anyone to shell out money to buy me a new stroller for 2, bedding, and things that we are realizing we will need for Davin once the baby arrives. I am totally not ready or set up for the baby. I just hope he doesn't come early. I am being such a procratinator! For those who don't know baby#2 name is going to be Anderson Shane. Wierd I know but I am crazy like that! I hope he is totally healthy and normal. I don't know if that is consided to ask that he is normal, but with so many clinical disorders out there I think that that is difficult for me not to ask. My husband doesn't understand, I think that is because he is not the one is essence caring, nurturing etc., the baby. I feel like it is all one me. Which I know isn't, but still!!!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Whew, I can tell you have been busy. Just reading it I felt worn out. You are a great mom and you will be great with 2 don't worry. I love the name and I can not wait to see pics of this new little man. Way to go lady!!!